Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Break

L'Herberie du Saleve
Françoise BEYTRISON Department: Haute-Savoie
807, route du Saleve
74560
Monnetier-Mornex

Travel: Peut aller chercher à la gare d'Annemasse (3 Km)
Description:
We grow organically 40 different kinds of herbs in our 3000 m2 garden. Our house is located in Mornex, a small village close to Geneva and Annemasse. Our herbs are dried to make teas and herbs for cooking. We also grow vegetables for our family. If you want to learn a lot about herbal teas, if you are green fingered, then come and join us. French and English spoken. Nous cultivons environs 40 espèces de plantes aromatiques et médicinales biologiques dans notre jardin de 3000 m2. Notre exploitation se trouve dans le petit village de Mornex, avec une très velle vue sur les Alpes, à 5 km de Genève et 3 km d'Annemasse. Nos plantes sont séchées sur place pour être tranformées en tisanes et plantes aromatiques pour la cuisine. La récolte est faite à la main. Nous avons aussi un potager familial. Si vous voulez tout savoir sur la menthe, la camomille, la verveine et bien d'autres encore, si vous aimez le jardinage, venez nous rejoindre ! Français et anglais parlés.

I'm going to work on this farm during spring break. We work from 8:30-12:30 eat lunch and then we can do whatever we want to- like rock Geneva or climb mountains. The owners are welcoming and eager to have us. I still have four weeks to wait and prepare. And before then im going to Paris and to Nantes. In more recent news I have a test tomorrow, it's our first one. I have to do well, I will, I've been crazy studying, today at least. :)

About learning French.
French is fun
French is fantastic
or whatever other F
you prefer
Learning French
Just accept it
Just like aliens.....

I'm from Portland, not Poland.

Art uses a pattern or code to show change, when the eye finds a new focus.

This week I made a perfume at the perfume capital of the world in Grasse. I call it le fluere jaune. I also went to the Picasso Museum in Antibes.

Pay Hommage.

Ne t'inquiéte pas

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome spring break! I am totally excited for you of all the great experiences you are having. Love your blog! I am living vicariously through you. nancy

    ReplyDelete