Wednesday, March 11, 2009

cell phone

I BOUGHT A CELL PHONE!

06.21.62.19.98

Mostly because I'm traveling many places outside of Cannes and the need to communicate with others has increased. I also have been generiously blessed with a finacial gift and therefore am able to breath and sleep much better at night.

I haven't had a cell phone since the middle of January. Having that power of telecommunication is fantastic. I feel much more at easy and safer.

Money shouldn't be a reason not to do something.

I leave to Paris in the morning. I should sleep now, more to come.

Thanks to those who understand.

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!! isn't it kind of sad that we have to get cell phones when we are in other countries even? it will be peace of mind though when traveling. and hopefully can you can use it in the states. i will save mine too so you dont have to spend money on an actual phone when you get back to the USA. have fun in paris. i am so jealous you are going there. wear a beret and carry around a bagette, for protection of course!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous of paris indeed woman, why didn't you just bring your american phone though and get a sim card? I want to know ur itinerary, im going to ur region in early avril je pense....

    ReplyDelete